Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

Subliminal Messages - Employed by Illuminati Companies...


A couple of things.

I think I remember sending Drudge a "feedback note" once back in March-April, when I was almost completely convinced Nibiru was coming.  I e-mailed them someting like "why dont you report real news?"  Well, they booted me from the site- Forevers!!

Second, if you watch this video, two items exist that I'd like to bring to your attention.  The content of the video is not that great, on a scale of 1-10 I gove it a 5.8934, I like the Obama picture... hilarious.  But if you look at the Harry Reid picture.... heh, they kid is reporting the wrong thing.

Third, in the H, Reid pic, if you look closely, using the application of searching the background for a set of eyes, two holes, or circles not too far from each other on a horizontal plane... you will see that to Harry's right -his right - behind him, you will see the face of something... maybe a chimpanzee, or an alien hybrid.

If you want to see the most disgusting abuse of subs - check out "Immortals." 

But this is important... subliminals are employed by the big ones... and they are using them often.

My greatest concerns rests with why they embed the faces of aliens in every motion picture>?

Heh - O know you are reading this. The gloves are off.

No comments:

Post a Comment