**** Updated - May 28, 2014**** W//Illuminati Content ::::::......See Bottme.......::::::::
This life story of his is an amazing read. The kid's diction is near perfect, if not absolutely perfect (and we all know spell-check can only do so much). It really puts one's life in perspective when reading it. Awful, just a pure shi#-show - how could this kid be void of any positive advice from his parent's or doctors (appears to be un-medicated, with little along the lines of doctor exposure). I am sure he was medicated to the max - he had to be - to live in a world of constant depression - this could be the core problem. You don't cry, and sit in your room for weeks and months when you are on Paxil - the drug suppresses these actions...plus he speaks of taking long walks, just wandering around the neighborhood streets - which I am sure is in combo with some type of pill -popping. Yet, he states he would take a few shots of vodka sometimes, and try that out. HIS ENTIRE RAP INVOLVED BEING THERE - AND WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO APPROACH HIM. THIS IS COMMON WITH SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER. THE PROBLEM IS, THIS IS THE MINDSET OF GIRLS - THEY WANT MEN TO APPROACH THEM - AND ELLIOT DID NOT YET LEARN THIS.
Before I reveal the link - there are a few CRITICAL ELEMENTS worth your consideration.
- ER has constantly written about how he has no talent, he is not good at anything. One thing is for damn sure, this kid can write. He has big-league range with his nomenclature and vocabulary - using words like insolent, anguish, respite as if they were common-place. He has built a truly impressive 141 pager.
- He states that he decided not to write "an epic story they can make into a movie" because he analyzed the screenwriters/ author realm- and determined that these people only achieve wealth when they are 45-55 years of age. He decides that he cannot remain a virgin for this block of time. so he tosses the idea out completely. I am shocked at how well written this kid is. Here's an another example:
- Pages 1-99 - ZERO grammatical/ mechanical errors.
- Pages 100 to 113; four errors that are not even spelling mistakes, but key stroke errors involving the space bar.
- On page 125 we get the first disclosure specific to a medication - in a tale like this - there is nothing to hide - so we take this as an honest statement. He was prescribed what he defines as a "controversial drug; " RISPERIDONE - this is a strong anti-psychotic- we are talking about the big, big, big leagues here - it is prescribed to treat schizophrenia and symptoms of bipolar disorder (manic depression). He claims that he did not consume them... hmmm not 1 maybe? Why not?
- There is one trend we can identify as he rips his heart out and plasters it to the pages - for sure, we see much less along the lines of crying... we transition from intensive, constant crying for hours on end between 16-20 - to an almost non-existent, cry-proof boy from 21-22. Most likely meds.
- In re: to Alpha Phi Sorority - he states they are the wickedest bitches - and "If I ever tried to ask one of them on a date, they would reject me cruelly." Okay, but the issue here is that he NEVER DID ask one of them out on a date... there is sickness with that - why not try... with life in the balance like that - and the "candle of hope" he states that flickers in a dark room, representing a return to sanity.
|ER's taste in music is exactly the same as Patrick Bateman. Exclusively 80's music. I love the music as well... although not exclusive. Some entities have even asked YTube to mute ER's radio as he drives, rather than benefit from the free publicity.|
At page 117 he discovers the answer to the question that has turned him into a killer:
"Why do they have a perverted sexual attraction for the most brutish of men? (developing... see post after this for revelations)
The Illuminati - The Akenatron Code- Numerology
One interesting item involves the date of this - May 23, 2014.